Monday, November 1, 2010

It's Contest Time!

Who wants a custom Zombigurumi Love doll for FREE? The winner of this contest will work together with me to design a custom doll with accessories within my crafting ability, valued up to $35. But you'll have to earn this prize! We'll be working with a points system; the person with the most points will win the doll.

Here's how to collect points:

  • You MUST be a fan of my Facebook fan page: www.facebook.com/ZombigurumiLove (+1 point)
  • Follow this blog (+1)
  • Share this blog entry via Facebook, Twitter, your blog, etc. You must post a link here to each instance of sharing for verification (+1 point for each share; one share per method)
  • Update your Facebook status with "The @Zombigurumi Love plague is spreading!", making sure you tag Zombigurumi Love (+1; one time only)

Those were the easy points. Now it's time to get to work. I want you to create some advertising pics for me! Visit the "SloganMaker" album on my fan page. Choose your favorite slogan, and create an image featuring that slogan. You may use doll photos from the fan page, your own digital artwork, or photos of your own Zombigurumi Love dolls, but you MUST include a slogan. Please keep your images clean & kid-friendly.

Once you're done, post your SloganMaker image to the fan page wall no later than Tuesday, November 9th. I will post all eligible contest images in a "Contest Time!" album. From November 12th to 24th, get your friends to vote for your photo by commenting on your photo with the word "Vote". Only "Vote"s posted from the 12th to 24th will count!

Once you've done all this, post a comment to this blog including your name, Facebook profile URL, and a list of all point-earning actions. After I spend Thanksgiving weekend tallying all photo votes and contestants' points, I will post the winner here and on the Facebook fan page on Monday, November 29.

Good luck!

1 comment:

  1. I'm a fan!!!
    And I uploaded a pic of my darling Binga-Zombigurumi!!!
    I <3 him so!!! XD
    www.facebook.com/jode13

    ReplyDelete